1. We belong to a Consortium of 8,000 agencies – the largest leisure travel sellers in the US – bigger buying power than most of the major well known travel companies combined.
2. We are all professionally trained travel professionals – most of us have college degrees and several have two or more college degrees – we know how to do research and we know geography.
3. We believe in personal service. Try calling your Mall Travel Agency at 11pm on a Sunday night or call Your Internet Travel Agency and get the same person twice.
4. We have been recognized as experts by most of the major cruise lines and by the Cruise Line International Association. We have Expert Status in several International Tourist Boards like Ireland, Scandanavia, Switzerland, Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas and the U.K. and are working toward several other Expert Status recognition awards. We are also graduates of the Disney College of Disney Knowledge.
5. We belong to only the top professional travel organizations such as Caribbean Tourism Organization, Association of Retail Travel Agents, InternationalAirline Transport Association and Society for Advancement of Travel for the Handicapped. In fact we are officers in one of the groups.
6. We often visit groups who need our help in travel and do Cruise Nights or Party Nights to show them about the Fun of Travel. Older individuals can request us to come to their homes and speak with them on their trip details.
7. We do Ship Inspections on most ships that come into New York Harbor at the invitation of the Cruise Lines. Several of us are Master Cruise Counselors.
8. We personally shop for the best value for your money and can give you informed opinions on most trips. We pass along savings and perks to you and your group.
9. We want your repeat business and we want you to send friends and family to us.
10. We treat your trip as though we were taking the trip ourselves and very often we are making the trip with you.